Custodial Services provides necessary janitorial services in order to maintain County buildings and surroundings in a clean and orderly condition.
Custodial Services provides quality and consistent service that is responsive to County Departments’ diverse needs.
Services provided by the Custodial staff include:
- Vacuuming and sweeping
- Cleaning glass doors and other surfaces
- Replacing light bulbs
- Cleaning and restocking restrooms
- Handling emergency spills
- Setting up and breaking down for special events
"Custodial Services staff takes pride in a job well done and they care about your department’s needs."
- Matt Smith, Senior Building Services Worker
Did you know?
- Custodial Services provides services for nearly 60 facilities across the County
- Custodial staff services more than 1.5 million square feet of property
Between 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.:
General Services Reception
After 5:00 p.m.: