Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

A playground jungle gym.We always welcome your support for the Kern County parks.

If you are interested in volunteering, contact the Parks and Recreation Department at:

Gratuitous Services Agreement (GSA)
Volunteers wishing to serve at and/or donate to a County park or parks facility, must complete and submit this form. Please keep a copy of the approved form available when performing volunteer service in the event proof is required by a law enforcement officer.

Check out our Volunteer Wall of Fame

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer