- Permits must be filed in advance, must comply with insurance requirements and must state the earliest starting time of preparations and the number of participants. (This information will help the Parks Division coordinate the use of the deep pits from one group to the next.)
- Any additional play equipment, including dunkers and merry-go-rounds, must have the prior approval of the Parks Division.
- Electrical additions must also have prior approval.
- Groups serving alcohol need Alcohol Permits.
- Application Fee: $30.00
- Security Deposit: $500.00
- Daily Fees - Up to 2000 Persons: $600.00
- Daily Fees - More Than 2000 Persons: $1000.00
- Events With Amplified Music and Entry Fee: $1300.00 Per Day
- Outdoor Sound Amplification Permit (Where Required): $25.00 Per Permit
- Deep Pits: $50.00 Per Use
Pick up key at Kern Parks Division Office, 1115 Truxtun Ave, 3rd Floor, Bakersfield, prior to scheduled use. Return key (or drop it in the drop box available at the Parks Division office) the day after the event. Non-compliance will forfeit security deposit.