Kern County is actively responding to COVID-19.
View Tehachapi Mountain Park General Information
Non-Refundable Fee, Paid in Advance
|Fees & Permit Information
- Campsites: $18.00 a day
- Disabled & Seniors: $16.00/day
- Campers pay for permit at park entrance near the Duck Pond
- Permits must be posted at campsite
- Maximum of 10 persons per campsite
- Maximum of 1 motor vehicle and 1 trailer per campsite
- Maximum stay peak season: 14 consecutive days
- Maximum stay off-peak season: 31 consecutive days
- Quiet Hours: 10:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
- Check-in time: 2:00 p.m.
- Check-out time: 12:00 p.m.
Tehachapi Mountain Camp
Reserved Area - 40 Person Minimum
- 10 cabins, 10 bunk beds each, with electricity and heating
- Kitchen-dining building (100 capacity) electricity, refrigerator, freezer, propane stove, hot water, cooking utensils
- Shower and restroom building: 5 men's, 5 women's showers
Reserved Area Capacity: 150 with 15 Vehicles